The Humanities Research Institute appoints faculty from a broad interdisciplinary range of departments to its Advisory Committee.
Members of the Advisory Committee serve two-year terms, and participate in the selection of HRI Faculty, Graduate Student, and Post-Doctoral Fellows. Advisory Committee members also participate in the selection of the HRI Prizes for Research in the Humanities, and serve in an advisory capacity as the program develops its activities. You can view past Advisory Committee members at the Advisory Committee history page.
HRI Advisory Committee 2022–2023
- Ikuko Asaka, History
- Amanda Ciafone, Media and Cinema Studies
- Josue David Cisneros, Communication
- Natalie Lira, Latina/Latino Studies
- Rini Bhattacharya Mehta, Comparative and World Literature and Religion
- Faranak Miraftab, Urban and Regional Planning
- François Proulx, French and Italian
- Terri Weissman, Art History, Art + Design
HRI Graduate Student Advisory Committee 2022–2023
- Joseph Coyle, Anthropology
- Anna Flood, English
- Lilah Leopold, Art History, Art + Design
- Reanne Zheng, History